Thursday, April 9, 2009

What have you been up to lately?!!

Here are the kids sleeping together the other night. They move all over the place and wake each other up, so we always move Camp back after they're asleep.

Here was our snow day sometime last week, can't remember the exact day, but it was so nice out and the snow was a few inches deep, so we stayed out for like 3 hours!



Recently, Campbell has fallen in love with make-up and dress-up. She *loves* to have her hair done, to put on a dress and twirl around, and especially to put on her own make-up. I have found her like this a few times in the last two weeks! These pictures were of Camper using my eyeliner... Yesterday she used my waterproof mascara and I couldn't quite get it all off. :)

Here are a few pictures of our theme dinner! To reward my kids for eating well, we have started to do a theme dinner at the end of each month. It got postponed for about a week, but it was still fun!
Obviously, we did a luau. The kids loved it! We played Hawaiian themed music from the TV, ate Hawaiian Haystacks, and had colorful popsicles for dessert... doesn't take much to please these two!
At the end of dinner, we each got lei'd! Sorry, no pics of that... but thank goodness for the Dollar Tree! There are tons of things to use for upcoming theme dinners!
Here is a recent pic of the kids helping make dinner. They have really taken to helping out and I love having their help! It has also gotten them to eat better which is GREAT!

8 comments:

Teri said...

SOOOO fun! I love the family picture of everyone at the table! Cameron is such a good sport! Yeah for THEME DINNERS, Can't wait to do ours!

Karly said...

I love the theme dinner idea! I will have to keep that one in mind and use it some day!

Carie Annie said...

you are an awesome mother!

DIY REDS! said...

your house look so cute. i want to see some pics of it. if it is as creative as you cute dresses than i bet it is great. do you remember kati smith? she does themed fridays-camping was her last one. sounds fun. thanks for the comment. hey what is emily up to? just wondering.

The Hull Family said...

You are such a fun, creative mommy! I love the theme dinner idea and having the kids help with dinner, so fun! Your kids are adorable and growing up so quick! So precious that they want to sleep in the same bed.

Bingham fam said...

Those are some fun pictures! Your cute kids are such a mixs between you an cameron. I understand that makeup thing and I am sorry because my daughter has this obsession and my make up is always missing. Oh and she dumped out my bare minerals. Thanks alot huh!!!

Paula said...

Cute pictures!!!! Love those kids. Miss them tons. Can't wait to see Easter pictures!!!

The Carlson Crew said...

What great ideas! I love that they climb into each other's beds, that is so cute...aren't you glad they're so close? What a cutie!