Moon Sand, Moon Sand, the sand that you can mold.... la la la... how do my kids know the words to the ad? Anyway, my DEVIOUS baby brotha gave the kids some sand for Christmas this past year and we only pulled it out once before. I should have gotten rid of it after the first time, but somehow did not! (No offense Jeff!) My kids found it recently and have been begging to get it back out. So, this GREAT blue sand is sorta sticky, so you can mold it into whatever you can think of. My kids thought it would be best used sprinkled into the white carpet... thankfully, it vacuums up really well!
Next year a stuffed animal or a toy car would be great! (hint, hint)
7 comments:
Ahhh, I've heard horrible stories about that stuff. Never, ever. I don't know who comes up with that kind of stuff, but they obviously do not have children.
I HATE THAT STUFF! my mom gave each of my kids a box full...UGH..we pulled it out maybe twice. It is dumb unless you have molds to mold it with...then it is still a MESS! hate it! glad I'm not the only one!
yeah, i bought some for gavin and it was so messy and i haven't pulled it out since...i prefer to stick with playdough! :)
What a nice mom you are! I would have thrown it away on Christmas day (yes, really). Or, I would have said it was a great thing to do at Grandma's house (he, he)Stuff like that stresses me out. I'm sure your kids loved it though!
hey Michelle-jeff seems to be quite the gift giver. For christmas he gave us some pad slippers! He is soo funny! Glad you got that and we got the slippers :D. I hear you are coming out and I already got invited to Disneyland with you guys! I am trying to get my hubby to play hookie from work. Also, julie sent me the ideas for your wards fabulous sat. I am on the enrichment board and am going to come up with something to beat you guys...JK-great ideas. We arent that creative or crafty here...you need to live here. Dentistry is awesome here! See ya soon!
I have never used it, but I hear from every Mom under the sun "don't get Moon Sand...WE HATE IT!!!"
The kids look cute!
I've never heard of this crazy blue sand substance before. Thanks for the warning, now I will be sure to avoid buying it. I HATE messes!!
Post a Comment