Saturday, January 26, 2008

Love Letters


So here's the project from craft group. I thought it needed something so I added my own little Michelle-touches. Sewing, paper-tearing, ribbons, heart is chipboard covered in paper. Fun, fun!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey, too cute! Mine are sitting on my kitchen table unfinished, of course! I'll get around to it one of these days. I'm so excited to find your blog, by the way! Campbell's dress is adorable too!

Ciera said...

Very cute Michelle! Its fun to blog!

Brandon and Katie said...

CHELLE BELLE! I was so so soo excited to get your post! I am soo new to this whole blogging thing, but Piper and Brandon's sisters finally convinced me it was the way to go. I am so glad you got in touch with me. I would love your address as well so I can send you an announcement. And you have two babies!! They are beautiful! Wow!

The Turleys said...

I am so glad that you have a blog!! Thanks for the invite. I know your blog is always going to look like a scrapbook!