Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cub Scouts and Elijah Woods


I'm so proud of Cameron! He's such a good cub scout leader! The Webelos had a Pine Wood Derby this past week and it was so fun! Cameron really enjoys this aspect of scouting! Sorry the pictures are so dark, the lighting in the Cultural Hall is so awful for picture taking!
He also had a boy earn his Arrow of Light so Cameron got to present his award as well. I guess the AL is comparable to getting your Eagle as a Boy Scout, so it's pretty impressive! Cameron was really proud of him.

Here is Cameron with all the little cub scouts. They all made awesome racecars and we had fun watching all the competition. Jace can't wait till he gets to make his own Derby car someday. He was talking about lightning bolts and guns and flags, too cute!

Here is Jace watching Elijah Woods do the Puppet Master on Yo Gabba Gabba's Dancy Dance Segment. We just love that show!!

Who knows why we like it so much, but we totally do!! Enjoy! We're thinking maybe this year we'll be YGG monsters for Halloween! Watch for us! It all depends if we can get costumes done that bring justice to how cool the YGG monsters actually are! Can you tell how much we love them?!!

2 comments:

Claydens said...

yeah for Yo Gabba Gabba! I was randomly looking at blogs and ran into one where DJ Lance Rocks was at a b-day party along with Muno! I was like WHAT! It was cute! See ya soon!

Carie Annie said...

Thoes would ROCK as halloween costumes!

I've always wanted to do Sully and Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
for Halloween.