
Here are two little sweethearts! McKay and Campbell! Chrissy and I have an awesome plan to hook them up and get them hitched one day! We had Easter dinner with some friends and our kiddies got to play together beforehand!

Here's the CUTEST pic of little McKay! I just love to squeeze and love him! He's definitely a happy-go-lucky person! I can't wait till Camper and Kay can actually go on a real date!

Campbell was way into her new toys! The Easter Bunny did a super good job this year!

Jace and Campbell had fun doing the Easter Egg Hunt thing, but were mostly interested in the toys, not the eggs. Jace DID like opening the eggs though to eat the treats!! We have a fun family tradition of wrapping the candy in foil... I think because we were so poor when we were little and couldn't afford the plastic eggs, anyway, it's a tradition I'll pass on! I *LOVED* how they would sparkle in the sun down in California when I was little! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment