Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Trying some new stuff...


OK^ this ^ one is VERY boring, but I was trying some new techniques I read about, changing colors of images and photos and resizing... Next I'm gonna figure out how to add journaling to the page with my own fonts... it's a bit difficult but once you've got it down, piece-a-cake!
Look how much hair Campbell used to have! All her baby hair has pretty much fallen out, but it's growing back in and we think she's still as cute as ever!
The family is all doing well. We have been enjoying the AWESOME weather the last few days and now we're gearing up for another little winter storm.
Jace's Primary talk went so well! He was totally brave and he spoke loud and clear for everyone! Campbell's newest trick is to sit up and then flop forward to get on her tummy so she can practice CRAWLING!! She doesn't quite have it down yet, but she's so close! We love watching our kids do amazing things (in our eyes!)

No comments: