Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A few new Projects and an Update

I'm working on a few new things that I hope to have done before month's end.  Curtains for the bookshelf and some new pictures for the dining room.  Then, there are always the ongoing and never-ending projects; blankets, hairbows, scrapbooking and cardmaking... I've got way too many things on my plate!  Why am I always picking up new hobbies?
My kids are doing great!  Jace is loving playing outdoors lately.  We've really had awesome weather!  He's been practicing riding his Christmas scooter and he's getting pretty good.  He's also getting a nice tan like his Mom!!  Here are some of the funny things he's said this week (Keep in mind it was just Easter):  Mom, I have the BIGGEST mouth ever!  /  Mom, see how the chocolate lives inside the candy?  It lives INSIDE!  /  Even if she wants it, we can't give Campbell any candy!!  None!  What a funny kid!  He loved having Cameron home for a week and they played all day and all night long it seems.  They are so cute together and always call each other their best friend!  Aww!!
Campbell is really working hard to crawl!  She's so close, but just not quite strong enough yet!  It's so fun to watch her try, and she gets so excited when she gets up, but at the same time I'm loving this stage, I'm wishing she'd stay a baby (Where has all the time gone?)  Camper also loves to pull herself up on just about everything! Cute!  She's really into all of Jace's toys, his cars and dino's and she wants to be a big part of the action.  Don't dare leave her on the ground at dinner time, she'll definitely have a fit!  What a feisty little 7 month old we've got!  I LOVE IT!!  BOTH my kids are getting big and eating well... Jace gained 2 pounds in about 2 weeks!  Campbell is eating just about whatever we are eating!  Life is good, I can't complain!  I love my family!

No comments: