Sunday, March 30, 2008
And so it begins...
Today was officially the first busy day that Cameron has had in his new calling. I knew it was gonna be a time consuming thing, but we've been lucky so far. Today was meetings and other church responsibilities till about 530, a quick dinner and back out for visits by 630... he thinks he'll be home by 9? OK, I'm not complaining. I KNOW our family has already been blessed and I'm grateful for service opportunities. SO, I guess what I'm saying is, with all this alone time I'm for sure going to be having in the future, give me a call and we can hang out and have our kids play. One good thing is mostly it will be his Sundays that are full, but he'll be pretty free the rest of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i saw him today and he looked so official! I thought it was cute that he wore a suit and was shaking everyones hand! Yeah for the Birchs! I'll come hang out with you ,Daves calling is really demanding to.
So what is his new calling??
Post a Comment