We got home last night and we're so glad to be back! It's hard to be away from home, but it was fun, too! We all went to bed early and now we're starting to get back to normal! We're doing the unpacking/laundry thing today... boring!! Jace has his first talk in Primary on Sunday and we're getting ready for that as well! I can't wait to see him up there teaching the scripture stories! It'll be so cute! OK, as soon as I get another spare minute, I'll be uploading some pics of our week!
2 comments:
Yay, glad youre back. I love the first day back from a trip, laundry and trying to get my kids back to normal is sOoOoo fun. Give us a call and we will do lunch, maybe Pizza Hut again?!?! But this time you guys will have to come hang out afterwards.
Glad you guys are home, We are excited to get together soon! Just a little reasurrance, I think you are such an outgoing POSITVE person and I really love hanging out with ya! Can't wait to plan the Wii Party, but we have to wait until we get our guitar hero disc back before we do the party thing! We had to send it back to Activision or something? Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment