Saturday, March 29, 2008

We're Guitar Heroes!!!

We went to the Webster's house last night for some pizza, fun, and a little Guitar Hero! It was so fun! Darrick was amazing at it, and Teri was good too, of course. Cameron picked it up pretty quickly and I was definitely a beginner! We had a blast!We had the boys play together and then the girls played together. Teri and I probably looked better than we sounded, but it was fun!
The kids were so good, and played well together the whole time. We're not sure what they were doing in this picture, but they were totally having a blast together!
Campbell was loving all of Andrew's toys. Anything new, right?!! Andrew was such a good baby and practically slept the whole time we were there, so he's not pictured, darn it!
Darrick is SO GOOD that he can play on his back! I have to be right up next to the TV to get the notes right! Thanks, Darrick and Teri, for a fun night!!

5 comments:

Teri said...

WOOO HOO! WE ROCK! We had a blast last night. Looking forward to next weekend!

Ciera said...

Look out, Guitar Hero is addicting! I even like to play it! My sis has it

Carie Annie said...

LOL we have it too! They actually had a guitar hero competition at Jasons work party this year. He won LOL!

Carie Annie said...

LOL we have it too! They actually had a guitar hero competition at Jasons work party this year. He won LOL!

Breanne said...

Oh hi! Justin didn't leave the MTC until October...so I don't know if they would have been in Korea at the same time. That's awesome your brother is home now, how exciting :)